All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. MOMIX.CC abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to on-site material controlled or operated by MOMIX.CC that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also by the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may contact a lawyer to understand better your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with momix’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, particularly section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on MOMIX.CC please provide a notification containing the following details.
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies must provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site, covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Then Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected].